These Posts Caught Interest
Social Media Posts
Soccer Is Life – Posts
- Universal Pictures: 100 Years Of Memorable Movies – Infographic
- Yahoo May Look to Acquire Tumblr
- Brand Marketing: Logo Colors And Their Personalities – Infographic
- Marketing and Amplifying Your Events With Social Media – Infographic
- Does Marketing Automation Make You A Superhero Marketer? – Infographic
- Creating Good Social Content – Infographic
- Choosing The Most Effective Social Media Platforms – Infographic
- New York City Impressions – Soho
- Warhol’s ‘Four Marilyns’ Fetches $38.2M at Auction
- Google Glass: How Facebook and Twitter Are Co-Opting the Device
- Worst Social Media Advice You Can Get – Part 14 – Don’t Respond To Negative Comments To Protect Your Brand
- Baby Boomers: America’s Greatest Consumer Generation – Infographic
- A Peek Into Nike’s $100 Million Plan for 2016
- Netflix Dominates Video Traffic in North America
- How A Video Is Shared Across Social Networks – Infographic
- Online Brand Marketing In 2013 – Infographic
- Google Glass’ Rock Star Rooftop Entrance
- Content Marketing: Increase The Quality Of Your Content – Part 7 – Create An Infographic
- Getting Schooled By Google – The Growth Of Google Apps For Education – Infographic
- New York City Impressions – Skyline With Brooklyn Bridge And Park
- There’s No Such Thing As A Universal ‘Best Time’ To Post On Facebook
- Worst Social Media Advice You Can Get – Part 13 – Don’t Let Your Employees Use Social Media
- Luxury Retail Bet on Wealthy Consumers
- Google’s New Subscription Music Service: Why the Company Needed It
- Business: The Young And Influential – Infographic
- Latinos on the Road: A Social and Mobile Ride – Infographic
- Driving Effective Customer Retention for Communications Service Providers – Infographic
- BlackBerry to Offer Messaging App on Apple, Android
- In-Flight Wi-Fi on American Carriers ‘Absolutely Inevitable’
- Content Marketing: Increase The Quality Of Your Content – Part 6, Share Reports, Charts And White Papers On Pinterest
- 10 Movers And Shakers Of Silicon Valley – Infographic
- Online Marketing Strategy: 5 Questions To Ask – Inofgraphic
- Is Twitter Really Worth $10 Billion?
- For New Bloggers: Most Asked Questions – Infographic
- Worst Social Media Advice You Can Get – Part 12, Don’t Get Personal
- New York City Impressions – Pier 17, Downtown
- Google’s Stock Price: What Is Boosting It?
- Apple’s Plan for the Next iPhone
- Most Engaging On Google+ – Oh, Wow! – Infographic
- Mobile Purchases And Banking Keep Growing – Infographic
- Content Marketing: Increase The Quality Of Your Content – Part 5, Host A Webinar
- How To Use Twitter Lists – Infographic
- Twitter And Science – Infographic
- LinkedIn’s Most Shared: Can You Make More Money Using a Nickname?
- Campari Launches Star-Studded Campaign to Sell ‘Red Passion’
- Worst Social Media Advice You Can Get – Part 11 – An Intern Can Manage It…
- Shadow Accounting – A Look Inside Hedge Funds – Infographic
- Facts And Headaches Of Financial Services Firms And Banks – Infographic
- Happy Mothers Day To All The Mothers Of The World – Infographic
- Content Marketing: Increase The Quality Of Your Content – Part 4, Share Presentations
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the best soccer players in the world. He’s speedy, creative, spontaneous, and explosive on the pitch. He’s won almost every team and individual honor known to man. Cristiano Ronaldo is a different monster altogether. His ability to transcend the sport and become a brand in and of himself is something the game hasn’t seen since the height of the David Beckham era. His reputation as an international playboy and seducer of the stars sometimes even precedes his reputation as an elite athlete. Yes, he’s scored with Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian, but he scores goals too. He’s the face of Armani, and he peddles Nike, Coke and Pepe Jeans. He crashes Ferarris, has a thing for call girls and he’s sexy, suave and seriously ripped. Women want him, and men want to be him. He’s Cristiano Ronaldo, the global icon who kicks balls into really big nets. Read More...
By GQ.COM 26 April 12, Photo: Mariano Vivanco
From the token Geordie in a manufactured girl group to one of Britain’s most desirable women, we’re celebrating a decade in the public eye for the incomparable Cheryl Cole. Here, we look back at some of the ex-WAG and ex-X Factor judge’s hottest moments: See More…
The Bugatti Veyron Super Sport reached a Guinness World Records-certified top speed of 431 km/h or 268 mph. However, as Guinness notes, the cars shipped to customers are restricted to 258 mph — to protect the tires, which don’t hold up well at the higher speeds. The Veyron Super Sport has four enlarged turbochargers and bigger intercoolers; the 16-cylinder engine has a total of 1,200 horsepower and 1,106 lb.-ft. of torque. It is the fastest road car in production. The SSC Ultimate Aero held the previous Guinness record of 255.83 mph. The Bugatti Veyron Super Sport, depending on production details and foreign-exchange rates, will cost between $2.4 to $2.6 million.
Gareth Bale is one of the major stars in the Barclay’s English Premier League. While he is certainly proud to play for Wales, the fact doesn’t help his international career. Not being able to play at the big tournaments like a World Cup or the European Championship must be a major bummer for him. It is a similar situation like the one for Ryan Giggs, Manchester United’s superstar for almost 20 years. While he experienced the same faith with the National Team, Giggs is Welsh like Bale, he played in a top team and had plenty of international exposure.
There is nothing wrong with Bales checking on his possibilities to join a club that is playing for glory in the Champions League. Bale has quality to offer and would fit into the top teams in Europe. Bale leaving Spurs would be a major loss for the ambitions of Tottenham and could certainly put a stop on their efforts to establish a presence in the Champions League.
It has to be seen how Spurs can compete over the last few games and what eventually the outcome will be. After looking like a major competitor for third place in the Premier League, their hotness cooled down substantially. Inexperience and the continued rumors that Harry Redknapp will drop Spurs for the England job, ruined a promising campaign for Spurs.
Everybody has it. It's that voice that nags at your mind. You say that you don't hear it, but you do. It's that uneasiness that keeps popping up. It's the sleepless nights. It's a wondering mind. You know exactly how your intuition works. It may be different for all, but in the end it's the same. The voice, the guidance, is nothing if you don't acknowledge it.
Thank you, Amy. Good one.
This will cause some major speculation in the coming days and weeks. It already started with the possibility, or speculation, that Sir Alex at Manchester United might have his last season. United rival Manchester City and Roberto Mancini as well as Chelsea and Roberto Di Matteo are now up for speculations.
Guardiaola did an outstanding job at Barca and a line of interested clubs will probably form over the next days. Let’s enjoy that spectacle.
Brand: Weihenstephaner Vitus
Why You Want It: In 2011, Weihenstephaner Vitus won World’s Best Beer in the World Beer Awards. So what else do you need to know? It has floral and citrus notes, and tastes curiously (and deliciously) of banana! Weihenstephaner, or just Yummy Stephaner as we like to call it, is creamy, warm, and full of traditional German goodness! Köstlich! (Look it up.)
Beer made for me!